8th Annual Poker Run 2019
All Bikes Welcome
Departing again from the historic Healesville Railway Station, this year we will take a different 200 kilometre loop over the amazing roads through the picturesque Yarra Valley before returning to Healesville for a barbecue lunch. Registration opens at 8a.m. All bikes, riders, and pillions welcome.
Guest and members have the opportunity to attend:
- Monthly rides, leaving Harley Heaven Ringwood, usually at 9.30 AM on the second Sunday of each month,
- Twilight rides leaving Harley Heaven Ringwood at 6.30 PM most Wednesday evenings during daylight saving time,
- New Members rides, a short ride leaving Harley Heaven Ringwood at 11:30 AM on the first Saturday of each month,
- Fundraising Barbecues, held on the third Saturday of the month from 9:00 AM. Pop along and say hello.
- BBQ Ride, a short ride leaving Harley Heaven Ringwood at 11:30 AM
- Monthly Chew’n’Chat, held on the second Wednesday of each month, from 6:30 PM onwards, Update from Director & Commitee from 7:30. Held at the Maroondah Sports Club, Ringwood East.
- Plus many more rides and events throughout the year, See Team App.
- Members receive discounts and offers from our sponsoring store Harley Heaven Ringwood.
Yarra Valley Chapter HOG
Yarra Valley Chapter Harley Owners Group was formed in 2009 and promotes responsible motorcycling activities for HOG members in both the local area and at other HOG events in Victoria, Nationaly and Internationaly. If you currently own or have just bought a new Harley Davidson motorcycle and enjoy the safety and camaraderie of riding within a group of like minded HD owners then you should consider riding with us. We are members of an international family of community-minded HD riders based in what is arguabley one of the best riding regions in Australia. As a HOG you will experience all that the area has to offer within a group of both male and female riders bound by the passion of their bikes and the friendships that are generated whilst maintaining the family values of the Chapter.